Tuesday, July 03, 2007

HAPPY BIRTHDAY

TO ME!!!!!!!!!!!!
Hmm, what are my plans for the day?
This morning after giving Tom a Migraine pill and putting stuff in the laundry, I am working on the cleaning the guinea Pig cage. Lenny and Squiggy are mighty fat and over in the play pen already. I have given Winslow the run of the whole cage and he is probably trying to mark the whole thing.
I have an eye doctor appointment at 1:30 to replace my cool glasses that I lost at the fireworks last week. It really sucks. Tom was in Maryland and Paul and I were the only ones to go. It was fun, but different and Paul and I lost things ALL night.
Then I go to Naarah's store to hang out and print pictures on her frontier. You ask why?? I AM GETTING MY OWN.... Yup, someone found a Frontier to give to my store. I grieve for the store who closed, but I GET their machine. Hopefully that will keep me from closing.
So, July 9th I drag my butt in at 7:30 to prepare for the arrival of my new machine. Hopefully it will be running full steam come Saturday the 14th.
That is just about the extent of stuff. Tom is working afternoons this week and is obviously not sleeping well. He woke me up some when he came home and he totally woke up when I got up this morning. I think the migraine medication will put him out for a couple hours.
Have a great day all. Hope you enjoy the 4th, and um. Yeah I have some fireworks pictures somewhere...

No comments: