Tuesday, September 25, 2007

New Position

Well, Many of you probably know that I switched stores in the last week.
I am now working in Grosse Point.

The store is much bigger, the business if mostly finishing - that just keeps going up. And it is a little messed up.
They have been having problems with associates that were giving schedules that were just not useable to the store. Certain days of the week you need more people and when everyone is in class or something - that makes it impossible.

I was allowed to hire someone this last week and I think it will work out ok.
Everyone there is friendly, they just need to get a little more organized. My boss is helping me with my part of the organization, and I'm working on the others now.

Too much to do. Really I am not kidding. I feel like I am running the entire time I am there.
Well, hopefully I can get a few things under control before Christmas. OH MY, that will be crazy.

This also means I work 6 days a week and have no life. I think I'm working 9 days straight the next 2 weeks. OUCH
So, try not to be upset when I am not available.
I barely have time to take care of piggies. Which is just WRONG.. Take care, hopefully I'll have something interesting to share soon.

No comments: