Sunday, May 25, 2008

What's new for you?



ME -   Well, I guess it would be this new MacBook  -  ie.  Laptop.
It all started when Paul's Computer sort of took a crap and then his hard drive took out my power supply.
I was trying to save him a lot of trouble, and caused myself a little.  It wound up be a little more than just his Hard Drive.  We went shopping around to see what to do for him.  

If you haven't talked to me in a while - or watched TV with me, you don't know that I make Tom stop the Tivo when the Mac/PC commercials come on.  I always feel so bad for PC.  
Well,  I have also been talking about a laptop.  Not that I really like Laptops, but I could certianly use one.  I go enough and have found myself in a few situations that I could really use one.  
So, now I have the ulitimate toy.  A MacBook Laptop.  This is the one right before you spend the big bucks on a Mac PRO.  Could not afford that one.  
Tom was like - there goes the money from the government.
I also ordered Final Cut Express 3.5.   Yes, that is a video editing program.  It has been a while since I have used a mac video editor, but I'm sure I can 
plow through learning how to do it.

Hope you have a great holiday weekend.
I'm off to visit people.

No comments: