Thursday, July 20, 2006

Party - I know I'm late.

First - Thank you to everyone who came and brought something. I did not need gifts but they were really cool what people brought with them. I was greatly impressed at the creativeness..

Second - We had a great time and hope you did too. So much food and yes, almost every Rib was eaten... wow those were good.

This was Jason, Matt and Yana's first trip to our house. I guess my directions are pretty good, everyone found the house - who had my directions....
Ron, my mom and my cousin Alicia were enjoying the shade of the deck. I think at this point they were trying to make room for dessert.
CHEESE CAKE.



We played with my green screen and so far, this is what I have managed to get done. I plan to clean the piggie cage tomorrow and then take pictures. I'm not sure what the piggies will be doing, but it should make for an interesting picture. My poor low end computer just does not have enough resourses to run Photoshop Elements for long.

We had lovely weather, and plenty of fun. A little bit of Texas hold'em poker, where Naarah won?? :~) Then we watched the first Pirates of the Carribean. There were actually people at my party who had not seen the movie. I will not shame you by naming names..... Tom, Paul and I saw Pirates 2 on Sunday night after I worked. Yes, My LiFE is insane.
I hope to have more fun pictures soon.

2 comments:

Naarah said...

Of course I won. I rock. ;) And I didn't even cheat. :D

And wow, Rob and I look dorky in that picture. We need piggies or something.... ;)

Anonymous said...

There's no mention of the hole in the wall or me picking up Tom?!?