Saturday, September 16, 2006

Picture from the deck of the realy cool web. I don't really want to meet who made it. Posted by Picasa

I have a picture of a spider that is living sort of on the doorwall. I didn't want to totally wig anyone out, so if you want to see it, leave a comment. I would guess it is a wolf spider, but will have to ask Paul.
It was the perfect morning to find the webs. I was shaking out the guinea pig blankets before they get washed, and oh what did I find.

BTW - Winslow is sick. He has an upper respitory infection and is more sneezzy and snotty than normal. I took him to the vet on Thursday. This morning was the first time that he and I saw eye to eye on taking his medication.
After a good 1/2 hour of fighting over it, he gave in and let me shove the syringe in the side of his mouth and took the medication. We had to stop for a potty break in the middle. (He really won't go on me, he will fight to the death to get back to the CHUBE (or poo tube as we call it.)

I told him, "You are the smartest pig of them all, you know the medication is good for you. Just take it and you will get left alone." Not more than a minute later, he gave up and took the medication.
And He never bit me once in the whole ordeal. In the spring I would have been left bloody. I really think breaking his upper teeth really changed his outlook on biting people...

1 comment:

Naarah said...

kick ass photo!