Monday, November 20, 2006

Emotional roller coaster

The ups and downs of the last week or so.

Tuesday last week - Down - Tom left on a road trip for the new cars they are building.
Wednesday - Up - school was nice and realized I have next Wednesday off school for holiday.
Thursday - Down - Giant shipment and so much work to do.
Friday - Up - Paul and I polished off the crab legs I bought and Tom called from New Orleans telling me they were having a great time.
Down - crappy pay check.
Saturday - Down - Dropped car off for Oil change and they tell me - oh hey - your car is now leaking coolant all over the place. YOU can't drive it home. (Thank Goodness for Gordon - drove me home.)
UP - Tom came home at midnight.
Sunday - Up - Mom finally cut and colored my hair - much more natural this time.
Down - Pet Expo at the rock Finacial showplace wasn't what I was hoping for. Though I was impressed with the number of animals up for adoption. Almost anything your heart desired. I managed to go home empty handed.
Up - Boston Market with Tom and Paul and watched TV. All the stuff we missed all week.
Monday - Up - Got my eyebrows waxed - was looking a little bushy.
DOWN - Told it would cost $1100 to fix my car.
UP - Shop I like better quoted lower and even went to rescue my car.
Down - couple of very cranky shoppers in the store.
UP - Got the call for our Deer. Yes, we asked someone who gets deer on his farm to bag us one. Tom and his father are currently skinning and cutting it up to get it in a fridge at the moment. I guess when it has chilled enough, he will cut it into appropriate sizes and cuts for cooking. After 5 years of asking, FINALLY found someone to get us a deer.

Tired, whipped and not looking forward to working the day after Thanksgiving. Well, I might get some decent sales.
Hope you have a great Holiday, if I don't get back here before then.

No comments: