Tuesday, November 07, 2006

GO VOTE!!!!!!

Now that I got that out of my system, I certainly hope that everyone gets out there and does their civic duty......
I just want to party that the PHONE CALLS WILL NOW BE OVER......
Two years of phone free from Republicans.. (and Democrats..) HURRAY..

What else...
Work sucks- still in the hole after a week - had a return on the 1st of Novemeber....

Went to Court on Monday - we are done. Now the lawyers have some crap to do, we have to pay for the transcripts and umm then maybe in March the Judge will decide the case.

Also, it looks like Naarah and Rob found a home for Monti and Mortimer. I can hardly believe it. I have become a tad attatched. Now, I am going to give them up, because I really can't give them the time they need. I don't have enough time for my own piggies.
They are cute and I will really miss them.

Hope you have a good week.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I did vote! I was rewarded with an attractive red, white and blue sticker that says "I VOTED." I wear it proudly.

Good Luck on the Court thing.