Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Sorry Forgot - Tammy on News

Hi, Well I added to my 15 mintues of Fame this week.
So, I have what about 10 minutes left.... This was about 5 seconds of it.

(Yes, I have had a least one friend call and say - I think I saw you on the news.)

I was on Channel 7 evening news (11 o'clock) on Monday night.

I forgot to warn people because a - I did not know what time. b- I figured it would suck. c- been busy editing... Don't ask...

Here is where you can see me on TV. Ok it is the internet version. Uses Windows Media player to run. Won't run on this machine. I will try to run it on the others in the house....

Tammy ON the News...

Let me know if it does not work. Or if I am FASCINATING....

I have burned it from the TiVo on to DVD if we must share it that way...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Tammy:

We both saw you on the news Monday night! We knew it was you instantly!

Haven't seen you in a while...hope all is well!

Jamie and Frank