Monday, August 04, 2008

What's up???

Hi,
It has been a long week.
I got home from Camp and had a few things going on. Including me being more tired than I could imagine.

So, I have some random images of the dog, and Tom and one I thought was histerical.

I found the sign at the Livonia Laurel Park Place Mall, it was the Eddie Baurer display - and considering that I spend a good deal of money there - that made it even better.


I went to the Monroe County Fair on Thursday.
The Budwieser Clydesdales were there this year and of course the battery in my camera was dead. ARG I saw a large number of people that I know. It was really great to talk and just see how much everyone has or has not changed.

People like to think that Trisha and I are sisters. That was so cute.
By the way Trisha YOU LOOK GREAT!!!!

So, It's been a busy week and we only have a couple more before school starts again.

Hope you all are having a great summer. I know I am trying.

No comments: