Tuesday, June 07, 2005

June is here, and I'm still at work

OH my, and so begins the summer. Well, for those of you who teach at a regular school.

You are doing final exams this week and are done on Monday. I have 2 more full weeks to go.
I am supposed to have my final exam on the 16 and turn in a copy of what it is this Friday.
Hmmm, I should really pull out that test and work on it.

BUT, I would rather talk about the 2 phones calls I got over the last 2 days.

I GOT CALLED TO WORK IN VEGAS AGAIN!
Yes, once again, they called me to come take a job in Vegas. Oh what to do?
I started looking for jobs for tom once again. OH HELP ME ANYONE......
I do want to go. This position would be for Drama and Literature. Could I ask for something better. I think not.
So, do you have any ideas... What should we do. Have to find Tom a job.
later
Tam

1 comment:

Naarah said...

Good luck!