Friday, September 23, 2005

AAAAHHHHHHHH.......

Hi,
Actually it's Friday - I'm a happy camper. Ok, so I have a ton of work to do this weekend, but I really don't care.
I was going to give the students a lot of homework, shame on me. I did not.
I gave a quiz today and handed out copies of their progress reports.
I promise to put up some pictures this weekend. I'll be at Paul's tomorrow packing boxes again. OH JOY.

Ren Fest- We had a great time.
Tom DRANK - yes he actually had some alcohol. The phrase of the day was, "I think my face is numb." We did a beer run (actually Hard Cider and some Mead) while waiting for the Washing Well Wenches show to start.
It was Michele's first trip (dating Paul Thoma) and we dressed the two of them up. Michele has been to a Ren fest before but never to ours in Michigan. We made her watch all the good shows. Wenches, Dead Bob and Whip BOY - oh yes, Whip boy. (drooool)
Anyway, we wandered around ALL day long, bought fun stuff and ate a good amount and even drank.
I got candles from our friend. I think his name is Robert. I really like the way they smell.
Oh yeah, HONEY - real Michigan honey. Very good.
I guess that's it for now.
Trying to finish a few grades and go home.
Tam
ps. Pictures to come.

No comments: