Sunday, September 11, 2005

Oh another Monday here we go

Hi,
Paul is here and trying to prepare for the insanity of the first day back in the classroom.
I am trying to ignore the fact that I have lesson plans to finish for the week.

I finished reading Of Mice and Men, thanking everyone for how short it is. I started reading The Joy Luck Club, in preparation of my first group book talk in class.
Yep I am back in school myself and trying not to lose my cool.

Not that I don't enjoy being in school, I just hope I don't drop the ball anywhere, and I have a big feeling that it is about the happen. Too much going on at once.
Although, You can ask Tom or Paul, I read almost 2 chapters in My new Text book for class and finished the first novel and tried to start my first paper. Sunday - not just for ignoring lesson plans anymore. Now- add personal homework to that list. I thought I did good today..

Back into the grind I go.
wish us luck.
LOL

2 comments:

Her Royal Highness, Queen of Drama said...

I suggest Cat's Cradle as a "short" American Classic. And Animal Farm as another shortie but goodie...Oh, and both are fairly applicable to life in Bushworld...yes, New Oleanians, some animals are more equal than others...

Naarah said...

Mondays suck. Thank goddess tomorrow is Friday!