Wednesday, April 12, 2006

Spring, it really is here.

Before I forget.
Paul and I decided that yesterday was the official first day of spring on Our personal calendars.
Why?
Could it be because it was Paul's birthday and we wandered around all day?
Could it be because the weather was nice and we had ice cream?
( I could come up with more, but on a school work deadline, sooo.)

It was because, as we were driving around yesterday, we had the first official SPLAT of a bug on Paul's windshield.
That is our definition of the first day of spring!

2 comments:

Mike said...

I know that it is spring because I took out the bike and got lots of bug splats on it!! I also took it to moms for the day to work on electrical things and got the first "God, that's loud" out of her. Yep, must be spring.

Her Royal Highness, Queen of Drama said...

It is spring, because my ducks are here, my dafodills are blooming, and I have my first case of poison ivy...