Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Feeling Sick - but not....

Most people know that my husband suffers from Migraines.
Migraines suck- and I guess you could say I have joined the ranks of Migraine sufferers.

If I count today- which I should as I just took a pill - it has been 14 days with a headache.
Now, I would never say it is the worst thing that ever happened to me. But I will tell you- I can not get much done in this state. I'm content to sit and stare at the world and try to ignore the pain in my head.

Now, I didn't ignore this. I went to the doctor. We guess I have a sinus infection, probably from the new and exciting allergies that I'm experiencing in Kentucky. The bad part is the allergies I'm experiencing here do not affect me the same way as Michigan. Usually an allergy attack has me sneezing and draining and miserable. I had some drainage, but nothing worth mentioning. Guess what- it isn't draining like I need it to. That seems to be the problem, it is all stuck in my head and I can't get it out.

If one more person mentions the Netti pot to me I might snap. Yes, I have heard of it and no, I don't like it and sure I really should give it a real try. It just bothers me that I need to do something that feels so very wrong.  I don't know if as a kid all the time I tried to spend in pools basically did this for me. LOL  Isn't that a lovely thought.

I'm going out today, so you win. I'll get a Netti pot and see if I can figure it out. It can't be all that much worse than the almost constant headaches. ugh
Oh yeah, the weather here is beyond weird.  Hot and Humid today- in the 90's. Not my idea of fun....

No comments: