Monday, November 01, 2004

FREEZING MONDAY

Oh so not cool.
We are freezing to death at school today. NOT KIDDING...
The boiler would not turn on and I guess we are waiting for a chemist to come mix the stuff right to get it to start. UGH So, we have resorted to putting on coats and letting the kids. Today is Monday and the girls are to be wearing skirts. This is ridiculous. UGH

I am also missing a normal of 5 to 8 students per class today. Not sure if some of them will be back. Could be they left for other schools after the fun that we had on Friday. There was a parent in the office today complaining and trying to get their kid into our school I think. Hmmmm I don't think she knows there is a waiting list. LOL
Anyway, have a better day than freezing, No new TV ME..........

Tam

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

my mom and dad can identify with you guys and your tv problem.

hope you guys are doing well and i hope you guys have a good election day and vote!

love,

jen c.