Tuesday, November 09, 2004

OH NO...........

EVERQUEST II SEVERS HAVE GONE LIVE - WITHOUT US.......

I think I might just have to cry.
I can't believe it. I should have know to order the game over the internet. The game is not in the stores yet and the servers are live and people are already playing. Once again we are going to be behind.
Although I am happy to let you know that in a contest of 24 hours straight, a guy only got to level 16. That makes me feel good. He did it soloing. I'm hoping it will slow a few people down.

By the way - the TV is incredible. The Sony Dream system surround sound plays like everything. I have to test my DVD in it though. We watched Walking Tall last night. WOW, I still have to get an optical audio cable for the dish box to the surround sound.
Talk to you soon.
Tammy

No comments: