Monday, October 11, 2004

And Low there were detentions.......

MAN - I finally had to give out detentions today.
3 of them. I guess if you have to do it, Do it BIG.

The students are really just getting out of control.
I don't really blame them, I get tired of sitting and standing around here for 7 hours straight.
The students have to stay until 4:45pm because of the detentions. Heck, I'm here that late on a bad day.

MY BACK IS KILLING ME. I have a disc out of wack and it has hurt since last friday.
Yes, I am going to the chiropractor tonight. Hopefully he won't make it worse.
later
Tam

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Whoa...Tammy (The Hammer) Frederick-layin down the law!

Hey, did "Mr. Frederick" tell you we invited you guys to join us for dinner this weeknd or next? We wanna go see a movie in Royal Oak called "The Yes Men", but not sure when to go and whether you'd want to come along, since Tom was gonna get back to me about getting together with yous guys, after he talked to you.

I tried calling him yesterday...but he was actin' like me... and not answering his phone ;P

Paul T.