Sunday, October 10, 2004

A little sad

Well, it as been a weird weekend. We are supposed to get together with Rob and Naarah and I think they are trapped in the mall. The Jennifer McClintok store is there and well - I bet she is trying on dresses and Rob is crying in the corner.

I have been checking my friends blogs and wow - they get comments on their blogs. I know you are saying - I don't want to sign up to make a comment! You don't have to - you can make an a comment without signing in. Just click on the anonymous thing.......
I know you come look at my blog - the number keeps going up.... But you know, sometimes I want to know what you think of the strange things I find.

Congrats to Chris and Kelly - she is pregnant. WHOHOO. Excitement galore. And your basement is almost done. MINE IS NOT. NO money from the insurance company yet - making it impossible to finish.

We are supposed to go to the cider mill today and then maybe Stout's for dinner. Wow, hanging out with friends. What a concept.
later
Tam

2 comments:

Naarah said...

I'm posting a comment!!! :-)

FYI: Rob did not go and cry in the corner at the Jessica McClintock Botique. In fact, he even said it wasn't as bad as he thought it would be! Tomorrow, however, I get to do it all over again with my mother. Now that will be torture! LOL!

Her Royal Highness, Queen of Drama said...

See, I'm posting...I'm posting!!!