Friday, October 22, 2004

TOO EARLY

Hmmm, I think the early mornings are getting to me.

Well, I have bad news. We shall not be playing Football on Saturday. At ORA the students have to maintain a 2.5 average for them to play any given week. I would say that coach found maybe 8 players yesterday afternoon with grades strong enough to play.
This Evil English teacher had warned the students that if they didn't turn in their homework and get on the ball - they would not be playing in the game on Saturday. Well, now they don't get to have a game at all. UGH
So, I shant be seeing all the peeps I went to school with. (like my use of old English and rap?)

We had the first PTSO meeting yesterday. I stayed. (Yawn) Nice people, but not enough showed up. I met a couple parents and pleaded my case for help and money for cameras and a play. I guess I went over well, they clapped.???
Love ya all, miss you all.
Tammy

No comments: