Sunday, May 15, 2005

SICK

Oh, so sick.
What did I do.....? Friday- I was a walking zombie at work, Saturday- I barely moved from my chair and today does not look much better. Although now when I blow my nose there does seem to be stuff coming out.
I caught some horrible head cold. It started out as a soar throat on Wednesday or Thursday. I can't feel my throat anymore for the rest of the problems I am having.
Good thing I went clothes shopping on Wednesday.
Now I have three outfits and don't know which one to wear. oh well.
Sorry to have missed stuff on Saturday.
Must go to work tomorrow. ewww
later
Tam

2 comments:

Naarah said...

Ahhh, the nasty head cold has finally reached your side of town. So sorry to hear it caught you. It's ugly. Try a warm compress on your head (like a washcloth that has been run under hot water) -- it works wonderfully! Feel better soon! See you in a week!

Naarah said...

Mel's getting over this same thing -- she says it only lasts four days. Rest up and feel better! *hugs*