Thursday, May 05, 2005

What, What?? A Play

Oh my, I am supposed to be putting on a play.
Anyone out there feel the real need to be doing something helpful with their life right about now...
Ok, the kids are pretty good, and they mostly know their lines. I am going to need a bit of help getting the set done. I turned in my "LAST" copy of the gear I need to do a background.
(oh man I sound like the kids.) I guess we would be buying the wood and stuff in the next week or so.

They wanted me to do the play the 26th and 27th of May. I realized that is the dumbest idea possible for me. NO WAY- I need Memorial weekend to actually put the set together. OH MY
oh well.
I'm thinking about changing the name of the blog. I haven't gotten around to doing that yet. I wonder how much trouble I am going to have doing that.

I need to go ponder life.
Tam

No comments: