Sunday, August 28, 2005

Had to turn it on.....

Well, I finally had to turn on "WORD Verification" for the comments section of my blog.
Considering that Naarah posted one lovely comment to my last post and then there were 7 more advertisements.
I noticed when I had logged onto blogger the other day that they had a note up about Word verification. It's just like when you order tickets to a concert online. Keeps the computers of the world from just hitting your blog.

It's Sunday. I need to do my lesson plans, and I don't feel like it.
Tom and I went bowling this morning, then saw "The Brother's Grimm" and had bad Wings at Buffalo's Wild Wings. Mild, is well lets just say, Vinager eee.

Hope you had a great weekend.
Tam

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Tam,

Hi, it Norvell just giving an update on all that is happening. I've just finish by BS in Mass communication I will graduate with honors! Jo is doing fine my oldest son is playing football he is 16 and about to start his Junior year in High School my daughter is 15 and is a Sophomore the twins are going into second grad an Alexander my youngest is about to start the fist grade. At the beginning of August Jo and I went to Seattle for a friends wedding the city of Seattle and the surrounding area is beautiful. Later I will attach pictures to show. Also we are about to celebrate living in our new home a year!! Now if we can actually get to the point where we have it just the way we like it.

Norvell