Wednesday, August 24, 2005

How to delete a comment?

I can not seem to find the rules for how to delete a comment someone made.
If you know how, please let me know.

Hmm, was expounding on my time in school and you know what....
You don't care.
Overall they are being good. I have a few goofballs, but that is the extent of it.
I think the seniors are the toughest to teach, they know enough, but do not wish to do any work.
I am also beginning to think some of the classes are getting an ugly group of different people in them.
ok, that's enough- again.

What is going on for Labor day. Anyone have anything fun to tell me to go to? Maybe Ren Fest. It is that time of year again.
later
Tam

2 comments:

Her Royal Highness, Queen of Drama said...

I too hate Blog-spot:(

I updated. Now I can read other people's blogs without feeling shame and self-loathing...Read my blog. April to June. Three months.

Naarah said...

Beneath the comments on your blog, you will notice it gives the time the comment was posted and below that there's a little trash can. Click the trash can on the comment you want to delete (I'm guessing you want to delete the spam?) and that's it.