Monday, August 22, 2005

Week 2

oh, well I had a nice post and opps.
Stuck it on the other website and this dumb thing does not let you copy and paste from your posts.

Survived one week with the students.

I am wearing a skirt again. Someone please tell me the name of some really comfortable tights for ok legs and a big butt. I am going crazy. I swear the leg part is fine, then I am dying all day because I can't breath or the tights are trying to crawl down my leg because they are so tight.

And for the thought, don't wear any--- Not allowed.
Especially not with a skirt that comes to my knees. I sneak with the long ones, but it will not work with this one.

Paul came to interview at the school. Let's see how long it takes to get in touch with him.

Had a semi busy weekend.
later
Tam

No comments: