Monday, November 14, 2005

It's a cold captain

ARG..
Yes, I have a cold. How do I know I have a cold?
The yellow snot - that would be it......

Now lets see, who should we blame it on...?
Tom, nope he isn't sick.
Paul, he is sick, but I only saw him yesterday. We talked on the phone, but I don't think that counts.
Naarah- well she is always sick, or getting over being sick. Yes, I should blame Naarah. Although I saw her last Monday, and just now am I getting sick.
Hmm, I could blame - Mom, Michael or his girl friend, I saw all of them on Saturday - and I did have a major headache while I was there.

Or I could just blame it on the weather and be done with it.


Tom wants me to visit him for lunch. I guess that means I have to go get dressed for being in Public. He is working on this side of town today.
Later.
Tam

2 comments:

Naarah said...

Nope, not my fault. I was healthy when we got together! Feel better soon!

Mike said...

I'm not sick!! Can't blame me