Wednesday, February 15, 2006

Posted by Picasa
Oh No!!!
What do we have here??? I think it looks like 2 little pigs.
They are sisters and probably about 6 weeks old. (of course they didn't know - I hate that.)
Monday everyone is going to the vets. Winslow is going to get neutered (poor guy). The girls have never seen a vet, so they need to go anyway.
WOW, are they talkers. If I get near their cage they start talking, not sure if it is defense or if they just want to know where the other one is the whole time. They look to be about the same size as Winslow, but man they don't weigh a thing. I picked them up and one is lighter than the other, but they seem ok. I can't tell them apart...
Still don't have names.... Have to work on that....
Have a great night...

2 comments:

Her Royal Highness, Queen of Drama said...

You do realize you have crossed the feared threshold in which pets outnumber people in a home...

Unknown said...

Ah come on... I just barely crossed it... I will only whisper the person who has gone much farther than me... naarah... lol