Wednesday, February 22, 2006

Rough Week

Ok, ALL of you may not care - but I had a rough day yesterday.

As you know Winslow was neutered on Monday. That part went fine. The problem is that he has an upper respiratory infection. So he is now on Antibiotics. Well, on Tuesday he was having a little trouble breathing. Looked like he had run a race.
For any pet you feel really bad when they are sick, or need some kind of operation. Well, I was just feeling horrible. He isn't even a year old and going through a bit of strife. Well today he seems a bit better. Hopefully I will hear him running the cage tonight.


Other things.
I need to hit the doctors- appointment tomorrow now - I believe I have a sinus infection.. Well, hey if he is on Antibiotics- I probably should be too.
I still have the dang headaches. Really getting on my nerves. Everyday.......
They did a brain MRI or some crap last fall and got nothing overly bad, but I am still not happy. You'd think without school tension I wouldn't feel this bad.. Arg. Maybe now it is the call me for a DANG interview tension.

I meant to put this up last week. FRIDAY - Tom, Paul and I are going to see Cirque de Soleil at Joe Lewis Arena. We are very excited. I don't know that it will be as good as the shows we have seen in Vegas, but it should be fun none-the-less. Paul was willing to pay the over $100 ticket price (and us) because sitting in the back corner does not make for a good show. Paul also said he doesn't see himself going to Vegas anytime soon, so this is his best chance to see what Tom and I have been going on and on and on about for the last 2 years.

I do want to go back to Vegas. They have 2 Cirque Shows that we have not seen. We didn't see the big show "O" at the Bellagio - because they had no power. Then they opened at new show at MGM grand in the last year. It really gives me something to look forward to. I have no idea when we can get back to Vegas, but at some point we will.

No comments: