Friday, January 12, 2007

Auto Show Day 2 of Pictures.

My last post was eaten by the evil Blog gods...
Anyway, here are some more pictures from the auto show.

These are pictures of what the Sebring looks like with the top down.
I like the look, yes that is one car. I hate silver it always looks funny. The show opens to the public on Saturday...

The second car that I have today is called a Maybach. I had never heard of one before Tom had been to the Auto Show in Los Angeles. They only had one at the Detroit show, as we don't have as many celebrities that want to be chauffeured around all the time. People in Detroit want to drive their own cars. Although I hear it is as cool to drive as it is to ride around in.
The car is about as long as a F150 truck. It has really awesome back seats. They fold out like first class airline chairs. There are LCD screens on the back of both front seats and probably separate cconnections for each. There are tray tables that fold out and lots of room for drinks in probably cooled holders between the seats.

Also the back door is probably 8 inches longer than the front door, making it really easy to get in and out of the car. Sorry, no price listed on that one...


Last but not least today. A picture of me sitting in a Mini. We did a test drive of them a week ago and really enjoyed ourselves. But I don't think we can afford one this year.

No comments: