Thursday, January 11, 2007

Auto Show

Hello and welcome to Detroit International Auto show. Yes, I got to hit the preview.....
Tom picked up tickets and we went for the afternoon yesterday.

Here is the car that Tom has been working on for over a year. Karmann makes the convertable hard top that is on this car. Since the Auto show is not open to the public yet, the models are not there to talk about the cars or show how they work.

Some of the other companies had people there, for some reason we did not see anyone from Chrysler hanging about to talk about the cars.
Tom talked to a couple people about the car. We ran into a couple guys who work at Karmann, one is a paintball buddie. So they spent their day wandering around taking measurements and all kinds of notes on the different cars.

I hate to say it, but I was dissapointed in Ford. They had no notes on gas milage or even price on any of the cars.
Over the next week I'll share a car or two a day. I got some decent pictures. I need some more practice on using my new flash.... Enjoy..

No comments: