Tuesday, January 17, 2006

Still January

I know we all prefer the photos, but haven't had much to photo this month, unless you want more of Winslow.
I have settled into sort of a routine. Depending of if I have an earlier appointment, evil doctors, and oil change places, I'll clean Winslows cage first off, fix the food and water and then I can get on with the day.
Winslow has started to learn what he likes, at least in my world. One of the most important things is to be able to see over the pool walls. I think it also has something to do with kind of hiding under my arm. Yes, Winslow has decided that I am a good perch.
Tom likes getting him out while watching TV and when Winslow decides it's time to leave your lap, we put him in the pool. The other night Winslow decided that I was more comfortable to sit on and I had to watch TV from the pool. Hmm, is that why my lower back is sore?

You know, I have more to babble about, but I think I'll save it for tomorrow. Thinking ahead.


Hey, I thought this was a great picture of Carol. Enjoy.

This is from Mom's Party on December 17.

No comments: