Monday, August 23, 2004

Made it back to Michigan

And so the adventure continues....
I made it home in one piece from the parents house. I don't think I have ever had a more nerve wracking ride home. You would think after all these years and the hundreds of travels with the horse trailers that I would be comfortable. Well, there is a first time for everything. Saturday proved that.
I can not dwell on this any longer. Lets just say, the trailer and I DID not get along.
I'm tired, my back hurts and just everything else you can think of. The house in disarray is starting to get on my nerves. We are supposed to get the carpet on Saturday and I think I am going to have to postpone it. The carpentry isn't going to be done that soon, and well, we have to finish painting.
I guess we wont be done by labor day. Darn it.

JOB- Tomorrow is my 2nd interview. Lets hope it goes well. I have one possible snag, but I have done everything I can to get that corrected. The other funny thing is that I finally realized that I should have told my friend Paul Lautenschlager weeks ago about the openings. I finally told him last Thursday, he got in an interview on Friday and goes back this Wednesday. SO, that would be so very wild- Paul and I in the same building. - and possibly the token white people. LOL

So very much to get done today.
Tammy

No comments: